IMPORTANT NOTICE – PLEASE READ!
- It is our policy that patients are expected to pay at the time of their visit for any co-pays, co-insurance and/or deductibles that may be due.
- Co-insurance and/or deductibles may be due in addition to the office visit co-pay for any hearing tests, scopes or any other procedures performed.
- Co-insurance and/or Deductibles are required to be paid upfront prior to surgery. Our staff will notify you of the amount due.
- If you are unable to pay at the time of your visit you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- You may want to review your insurance policy prior to your appointment to be better prepared for our visit.
- It is required by law that a parent or legal guardian (proof required) are to accompany a minor to his/her visit to a doctor.